Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Sales Account Exec
Vengo Labs has redefined the concept of vending through its mini, interactive, and digital vending machines that serve not only consumer-packaged goods but also digital advertisements. The machines create a seamless user experience by combining the convenience of online shopping with immediate access to products of traditional brick-and-mortar retail by blending technology with fluid design. Accepting cashless payments and providing product information, the units are strategically installed in locations where people need them the most and throughout college campuses, gyms, and hotels.
About the Role
Our out-of-home media sales team is expanding. We are seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated Account Executive. If you’ve got 5-7 years digital sales experience calling on Fortune 500 advertisers and digital agencies with experience in DOOH: we want to talk to you. If you are looking to build your career in sales, this job is for you! You should feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking, know how to close and have the desire to win. In this role, you will call on Fortune 500 advertisers and Tier 1 DOOH agencies, both direct and programmatic, and should come with relationships in this area.
- You have experience selling digital out-of-home (DOOH) media
- You can open doors AND close
- Strong understanding of CPM models
- You’ve sold media for 5-7 years
- 2+ years in DOOH working with brands / agencies / trading desks / ad networks
- Strong understanding of exchanges, DSPs, SSPs
- You have a proven sales track record and relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Be comfortable with finding and retaining new business with a competitive drive while being a teammate
- You should have media sales experience with a competitive mentality
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment, ability to work independently
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Prospect new business and develop existing business with Tier 1 DOOH media buying agencies and clients direct to meet and exceed quarterly sales goals for assigned territories and accounts
- Develop relationships with client and agency contacts; strategize, pitch, present, negotiate and close new accounts; manage client expectations
- Expand our advertiser client portfolio through agency and brand relationships
- Respond to RFPs from existing and potential clients
- Maintain media kits, presentations, and general marketing material
- Provide input on product based on client feedback that will help drive revenue
- Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Take part in key industry events including conferences and networking events
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’re the right person for the job.