DOOH Sales Account Executive
Vengo Labs is the leader in venue-based digital OOH screens in the places where consumers go – Bars, Gyms, Colleges, Hospitals, Grocery, Residential, Hotels, Offices. Vengo has built a network of almost 25,000 screens and is growing!
Our Advertising Sales team is expanding. We are seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Account Executive. If you have 2-5 years of experience with digital media buying or selling, and are looking to build your career in sales, we want to talk to you. You should feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have the desire to win by continually meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers. In this role, you will call on a range of large to small media agencies, as well as advertisers directly, selling direct IO and programmatic DOOH advertising.
Position is remote, preferably located in the NY Metro area.
- Driven – Persistent – Curious – Organized – Self-Motivated – Closer
- Strong understanding of media buying process with a seller mentality
- Strong understanding of exchanges, DSPs, SSPs
- OOH media/DSP experience is a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders
- Be comfortable with finding, developing, and retaining new business with a competitive drive while being a team player
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proven sales track record and relationships a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Generate Ad Revenue – selling Direct IOs, PMP and Direct Programmatic Deals by meeting and exceeding quarterly sales goals for assigned territories and accounts
- Prospect new business, drive RFPs requests from media buying agencies and advertisers
- Develop relationships with client and agency contacts; strategize, pitch, present, negotiate and close new accounts; manage client expectations
- Provide input on product based on client feedback that will help drive revenue
- Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Take part in key industry events including conferences and networking events
- Respond to RFPs from existing and potential clients
Please email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you’re the right person for the job.