Full Stack Software Engineer
Vengo Labs has redefined the concept of vending through its mini, interactive, and digital vending machines that serve not only consumer-packaged goods but also digital advertisements. The machines create a seamless user experience by combining the convenience of online shopping with immediate access to products of traditional brick-and-mortar retail by blending technology with fluid design. Accepting cashless payments and providing product information, the units are strategically installed in locations where people need them the most and throughout college campuses, gyms, and hotels.
About the Role
The Full Stack Software Engineer is primarily responsible for the ongoing design, development and operation of our Ruby on Rails management platform and API. You’ll be an integral part of efforts to shape, develop and manage our capabilities, implement and manage customer and product solutions, leveraging creative capabilities, data, and infrastructure across various owned and operated properties.
- Drive new features through full the development cycle from requirements all the way through release and maintenance.
- Managing the development of a product and/or feature by collaborating with other team members
- Work across the entire tech stack (back end, front end, DevOps, 3rd Party Integrations, Data)
- Help define the product roadmap with the product lead
- Writing new code and refactoring existing code
- Writing technical requirements from business requirements
- Provide application support to our Support staff
You’re great for this role because
- You have BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- You have 3-6 years of experience developing and maintaining Rails applications in production
- You thrive at simplifying complicated business use cases
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. cloud infrastructure, HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Good understanding of relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with AWS services is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, start-up attitude and ability to work independently
Please email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you’re the right person for the job.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Equity Opportunities